Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1) What can we bring?
2) I don’t live in Ayer or Shirley. Can I still attend?
YES! RYR is open to residents of any town.
3) Can I/my kid/my scout troop/my church group still volunteer?
4) Is it free?
You may bring a donation (non-perishable foods, checks or cash) for Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry but it’s not required. Some electronics will be charged a fee. For specs, contact All-American Recycling, at 855-489-2689
5) Will vendors give us tax receipts?
Highly likely. Please contact any vendors
you’re concerned about.
6) Do we need to separate items we’re bringing?
Yes, as best as you can but if you’re unsure contact Laurie.
7) I’d love to attend but I’m going to be out of town.
8) Will RYR be held rain or shine?
Yes, but it’s likely we’ll see sunny skies, peak color, no humidity and temps in the 70s. 😉